Saturday 23 February 2013

TV DVD: Top 100 Raw Moments


Here we have another 3 disc collection from World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). This time it’s the top 100 moments from their long-running tv show Monday Night Raw.

Discs 1 & 2 feature the countdown from 100 to 1 which includes classic moments such as:

Ric Flair’s retirement.
DX imitating Shane & Vince McMahon
Vince’s “Bret screwed Bret” interview.
And.....The 123 Kid beating Razor Ramon.

These will appeal to WWE fans old & new but this set features lots of moments covered better in The Attitude Era set (see review below) and does feature lots of relatively recent moments. I mean who can really agree that Santino Marella’s comedy tea party should be included?

Disc 3 is the 1000th episode of Raw with a “making of” thrown in.

This is decent enough but the fans that this will appeal to will enjoy The Attitude Era much more.

Available now in the UK.

Ric’s Rating: Dodgy. 

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to pass on this one! That doesn't mean I wasn't a fan of wrestling when I was a kid though...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I value all comments and fully intend to reply.