Monday 6 July 2015

Film: Charlie's Farm

Four friends head off on a road trip but when they mention their intended destination to the locals they are met with strong advice to turn around and go home. Do they listen? Of course not.

American Pie's Tara Reid heads the cast of this Australian slasher flick which also features former WWE wrestler Nathan Jones and Jason Voorhees himself, Kane Hodder.

This is standard slasher movie fare but there are some nice touches of humour and performances from all involved that elevate it above the usual straight to DVD efforts.

Horror fans will also be pleased at Hodder's mask free turn and the fight between him and Charlie (Jones) is a highlight.

Available on DVD now.

Ric's Rating: Good.
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not into slasher films, but that's quite a cast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tara Reid and Kane Hodder. I never thought I would see the day.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I value all comments and fully intend to reply.