Tuesday 12 April 2011

A - Z Challenge: J



J is for........................................Jump Tomorrow.


This quirky British film follows a young Nigerian man and his French pal as they go on a road trip to reach the arranged marriage of the former.


The duo discover some of life's joys and have plenty of laughs on the way but will young George go through with the wedding?


The film's title comes from a piece of dialogue in which one of the friends is about to throw himself off a tall building. The other talks him down by saying that they have many things to do and see today, he could always jump tomorrow.


I think it's a great expression and the film isn't too bad either.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds good! Thanks for the review, it's the kind of quirky film I like that I might never hear about otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. Yes this one really is a little known gem, I don't even know of anyone,apart from myself,who has seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how they came up with the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too Alex. I've even used the expression.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I value all comments and fully intend to reply.