Thursday 14 April 2011

A - Z Challenge: L


L is for.............................................Lantana.


This Australian drama no doubt led to Anthony LaPaglia's starring role in Without A Trace. Here he plays a troubled cop investigating the case of a woman gone missing.


With excellent support from Geoffrey Rush and Barbara Hershey this powerful film examines all types of loving relationships while asking the question, is love enough?


Unpredicatable and with powerhouse performances this is a welcome addition to any dvd collection.


What are you waiting for?

4 comments:

  1. Maybe I can see it in the US someday.
    I'm a new follower from the A-Z challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot, if they have it here in the states, I will snatch it up and watch it after work...when I get the feeling back in my feet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciara, glad you decided to follow, hope you enjoy the blog.

    Cat, I'm guessing you're on your feet all day at work so this would be a good choice to put your feet up to and relax while watching.

    It is available in the US, I just checked so let me know your thoughts if you do see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this movie before . . . thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I value all comments and fully intend to reply.