Tuesday 13 September 2011

Short Story: A Good Day by Darren Sant



The first in Darren Sant’s series of short stories sees a junkie more adept at robbing and conning face a moral dilemma which could put him on the path to redemption.

Flash cars driven by wealthy looking men are beginning to show up on a regular basis so what does one grimy flat contain that could interest them so much?

I’m new to short stories and while I enjoyed this it’s almost too short to merit a review. Saying more would give the entire thing away but if you enjoy quick-fire fiction that feels like a blast of cold fresh air first thing in the morning then this could be right up your street.

Looking forward to the next volume but maybe I’ll save a few of them before reading in order to prolong the enjoyment.

Ric’s Rating: 68%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I value all comments and fully intend to reply.