Saturday 16 April 2011

Preview: Winds Of Change by Jason Brannon


Permuted Press have sent me a copy of this for review.


Here is a brief synopsis, sounds pretty cool.


A shooting star marks the beginning nightmares for the small town of Crowley’s Point. Those who venture outdoors instantly transform into piles of salt. Is it the result of biological experimentation gone awry? A terrorist’s plot? Or is it the fulfillment of a horrific Biblical prophecy?


For more information visit www.permutedpress.com and check back soon for a full review.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure ass hell gonna check back for your review! Hearing about sinners turning into piles of salt when looking back at their destroyed city was the only thinkg that caught my attention in the bible...that and the plagues :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the Biblical prophecy part sounds interesting to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sounds creepy and cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think so too PK, full review will be up soon.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I value all comments and fully intend to reply.