Friday 29 April 2011

A- Z Challenge: X



X is for.............................................American History X.


Edward Norton delivers a stunning performance in this powerful drama from 1998.


He plays Derek Vinyard, a young man who believes in White Power and who sympathizes with the Nazi cause.


While serving a prison sentence he sees the error of his ways and decides to help prevent his young brother (Edward Furlong) taking the wrong path.


This is a fantastic film with great performances all round. Highly recommended.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this movie! Edward Norton did a superb job in it and was totally convincing. Stacy Keach was the only weak point in (I may be alone in that opinion though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ok with Keach but I do have a soft spot for him thanks to Mike Hammer and more recently Prison Break.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I value all comments and fully intend to reply.