Wednesday 20 April 2011

A - Z Challenge: Q




Q is for...................................Q - The Winged Serpent.




This 1982 monster movie is pretty pathetic by today's standards but thinking of it takes me back to a lovely period of time when the highlight of my week was going to the local video shop with my Dad to hire some films.




This must have been one of the first creature features that I ever saw and the sight of the beast flying around New York amazed me at the time.




The cast included David Carradine, Michael Moriarty and Richard Roundtree.

5 comments:

  1. That was part of my Q post for last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monter movies way back when compared to monter movies of today are like knives going up against bullets...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about this movie, but never watched it. Not even in 1982. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But they had a bit more charm Cat.

    Busy, I can't bring myself to recommend that you watch it now, it's better staying in my childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I value all comments and fully intend to reply.