Saturday 16 April 2011

A - Z Challenge: N


N is for................................Near Dark.


This vampire film from 1987 was way ahead of it's time.


It's the age old story of a young man being bitten (infected) and refusing to kill so that he remains an outsider even within the brood.


Word is it's to be re-made so now is the time to catch the original.


It features strong performances from Adrian Pasdar (Heroes) and Lance Henriksen (Millennium) with a show stealing turn from Bill Paxton (Big Love).

4 comments:

  1. Yet another classic pick. Me and the EK Massive salute you, my man! PS We had an Asia 5-in-one 'Munchie-box' night last night watching 'Faster'. The troops loved it and we all raised a glass of Buckfast and toasted your site. It's a beauty. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to you and your troops Zobie. Glad you enjoy the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, N is for Nightmares if I watch movies like this.


    I'm stopping by on the A-Z Challenge. Please visit my blog, where my word of the day is Osculation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bob,

    Thanks for stopping by. Will head over asap.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I value all comments and fully intend to reply.