Sunday 14 February 2010

Book: In The Blood by Jack Kerley



Carson Ryder returns and this time investigates the case of a baby stranded on a boat and a dead tv preacher.
Lacking the tension and twists of Blood Brother (see review elsewhere here) this is run of the mill stuff and I didn't particularly enjoy Carson's company in this book (there are reasons for him being unpleasant) and not for the first time in this series I found myself wishing that his partner Harry Nautilus would become the main character.
Race tension rears it's head here too but there is nothing gripping or exciting and I can only recommend this one to anyone who wants to read the complete series.
Ric's Rating: 42%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I value all comments and fully intend to reply.