Sunday 14 February 2010

Film: Armored

TV stars Amaury Nolasco (Prison Break), Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes) and Laurence Fishburne (CSI) appear along with Matt Dillon and Jean Reno in this thriller but its the unknown Columbus Short who emerges with his dignity intact largely thanks to the part he plays.

Short is persuaded to go along with the gang's plan to rob their own armoured truck and we end up with a seige type situation when he changes his mind.

Being an ex soldier he has the beating of the rest of them at every turn and their demise is inevitable as they kind of become Dumb and Dumber Rob A Truck.

No real tension here and I'm surprised this got a cinema release at all as it is perfect straight to dvd material, had I saw it that way I might not have been so disappointed.

Ric's Rating: 37%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I value all comments and fully intend to reply.