Wednesday 6 April 2011

A - Z Challenge: E



E is for...........................Every Dead Thing by John Connolly.


It's the first in the Charlie Parker series and the high standard has been maintained.


Synopsis:


Tormented and racked with guilt over the brutal slaying of his wife and daughter, Charlie Parker, ex-cop with the NYPD, agrees to track down a missing girl. It is a search that will lead him into an abyss of evil. At the same time, he is warned by an old black woman in Louisiana that 'The Travelling Man' is about to strike again. Multiple strands converge with a horrific confrontation in which hunter and hunted are intimately connected by guilt.

7 comments:

  1. Connolly is one of my favourite writers - this was an outstanding debut and he just keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great review :)

    Following you from A-Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice, i like those darn dead things..

    A to Z Blog Challenge Participant
    Jeremy [iZombie]
    izombielover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I knew you werea fan Michael but I confess I am a few books behind in the series now.

    Ju, Glad you decided to follow, hope you enjoy the reviews and other bits & pieces.

    Zombie, well it sounds wholly appropriate for you to feel that way !

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll go check the iBookstore right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read him but I'm sure gonna now! Thanks, Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No probs Stance, hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I value all comments and fully intend to reply.