Saturday 28 May 2011

Reviews News !

You will have noticed that my latest review for the film Ghosted was an advance review so I thought I'd better do a quick post by way of an explanation.


Here at Ric's Reviews it's not all sitting back watching the latest movies or enjoying the latest books (well I suppose it is, mostly).


I have been busy ensuring that I can bring you cool reviews on the latest movies, books and dvds.


So a big thanks goes to the following people who have agreed to supply review copies of dvds and books.





Ben and the team at Transworld Publishers.



Debbie at Aim Publicity.


Jacob at Permuted Press.


Paul at Wild Wolf Publishing.

and Chris at Metrodome.I have added a new links list to the blog which you can use to visit all their websites.

Another new feature is the Upcoming Reviews list, although it won't be in order it will give you an idea of what's around the corner and will prevent the need for as many preview posts, although I may still do that on occassion.

So there you have it, I hope you guys continue to enjoy the blog and remember to comment on the reviews.

Have a great weekend !

Ricky.

2 comments:

  1. Good work, m'man. Power to your blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michael, hope you enjoy the reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I value all comments and fully intend to reply.